Beer Taps

Are you on the C.O.D. List?

Check to see if you have been placed on the delinquent list by a wholesaler.


As a licensed retailer, you may only purchase alcoholic beverages from wholesalers and manufacturers who are licensed in this state. You must pay for alcoholic beverages you purchase in cash (which includes checks drawn on your business account and electronic funds transfers, but not credit cards). The wholesaler may, but does not have to, offer payment on credit. The amount of time you have to pay for credit purchases depends on whether you are buying from a beer wholesaler or a liquor/wine wholesaler.

If you purchase on credit and fail to pay the bill on time, you will be placed on the delinquent list, also referred to as the “C.O.D.” (cash-on-delivery) list. You will remain on the delinquent list until you pay that bill. While you are on the delinquent list, no wholesaler can sell you alcoholic beverages on credit.


Check Delinquent Status


Credit Calendars